Voisko kävijälaskuri sekoilla?

Ohjeita, tiedotteita sekä keskustelua koko sivuston toiminnasta.
Kommentoiminen vaatii rekisteröitymisen.

Valvojat: Timppa, Pj, taunus 78

Herkko

Voisko kävijälaskuri sekoilla?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Herkko »

Vai hä,aatteleppa ite,51 kävijää ois
ollu 2.7.07 klo:03.58.
Empä uso,mutten mie uso paljon muutakaan :)
jiikoo

Re: Voisko kävijälaskuri sekoilla?

Viesti Kirjoittaja jiikoo »

Herkko kirjoitti:Vai hä,aatteleppa ite,51 kävijää ois
Yht'aikaisia käyttäjiä.... :wink:
Fiesta 1.0 -84
Kawasaki Z1100A -82
Näillä kesät, talvet.. :mrgreen:
jryti

Viesti Kirjoittaja jryti »

Ihan sama oon miettinyt kun edellinen lukea taisi olla 25 tai 26 jouluna 2005. Tuplaantunut ja vieläpä aika hyvää aikaan :D Minä en ainakaan ollut silloin täällä 8)
Homma hanskassa, mutta hanskat...No ne nyt oli jossain!

Museoleimassa -72 Coupe GT 2000
2x 12m -65
jiikoo

Viesti Kirjoittaja jiikoo »

jryti kirjoitti:
Ihan sama oon miettinyt kun edellinen lukea taisi olla 25 tai 26 jouluna 2005. Tuplaantunut ja vieläpä aika hyvää aikaan :D Minä en ainakaan ollut silloin täällä 8)
Joo, katsos meidän mopopalstaa. On ollut kuhinaa tuolloin, adsl:n perässä kun on :lol:
Fiesta 1.0 -84
Kawasaki Z1100A -82
Näillä kesät, talvet.. :mrgreen:
taunusstyle

Viesti Kirjoittaja taunusstyle »

toi kävijä luku muuttu kolmekertaa samana iltana muistan sen ku olin melkein koko illan lueskelemassa sivuja ja ottamassa ööliä luultavasti yritti botit tulla läpi taas vaihteeksi ku oli vaan rekisteröitymättömiä kävijöitä yli 40 kappaletta ja ragattuja vaan muutama
ruoste! mitä mainioin ruuvilukite
Taco

Viesti Kirjoittaja Taco »

Voivat olla myös Googlen tai jonkun muun hakukoneen botteja, sitä en tiedä miten ne tuohon laskuriin vaikuttaa...?
Taunus on mielentila ja mielentila on Taunus.
daifan1r

Viesti Kirjoittaja daifan1r »

The Selfish Giant

Every afternoon, as the children were coming back from school, they used to go and play in the giant's garden.

It was a beautiful large garden. Beautiful flowers grew in the grass. There were twelve fruit trees. In the spring the fruit trees were covered with red and white flowers, and later in the year they bore rich fruit. The birds sang in the trees so sweetly that sometimes the children stopped their games and listened to them. "How happy we are here!" they cried to each other.
world of warcraft power leveling,
One day the giant came back. He had been away for seven years. When he arrived, he saw the children playing in his garden. "What are you doing here?" he cried in a very loud voice. The children ran away.

"My own garden is my own garden," said the giant. "I will allow no one to play in it but myself. "So he built a high wall round it and put up a notice: Keep out. He was a very selfish giant.
world of warcraft gold,
So the children had nowhere to play. They tried to play on the road, but the road was dusty and full of hard stone, and they did not like it. They wandered round the high walls when their lessons were finished and talked about the beautiful garden inside. "How happy we were there!" they said to each other.

The spring came, and there were flowers and little birds all over the country. But in the garden of the Selfish Giant it was till winter the birds did not like to sing in it because there were no children, and the trees forgot to bear flowers. Snow covered up the grass, and ice covered all the trees with silver. The north wind came, and driving rain.
replica rolex,
"I can't understand why the spring is so late in coming," said the Selfish Giant as he sat at the window of his house and looked out at his cold white garden. "I hope that there will be a change in the weather."

But the spring never came, nor the summer. When there was golden fruit in every other garden, there was no fruit in the the giant's garden. It was always winter there with the north wind, and snow, and ice, and driving rain.

The giant was lying in bed one morning when he heard some beautiful music. It was a little bird singing outside his window. It was so long since he had heard the song of a bird that it seemed to him the most beautiful music in the world. Then the north wind and the rain stopped.
wedding dress,
"I believe that spring has come at last!" said the giant. He jumped out of bed and looked out.

What did he see?

He saw a most wonderful sight. The children had come in though a hole in the wall and were sitting in the branches of the trees. There was a little child in every tree that he could see. The trees were so glad to have the children back that they had covered themselves with flowers: the birds were flying about and singing with joy, and flowers were looking up through the green grass.

A little boy was standing in the farthest corner of the garden. He was so small that he could not reach up to the branches of the tree, but was wandering round it and weeping. That tree was still covered with ice and snow.replica watches,

"How selfish I have been!" said the giant. "Now I know why the spring would not come here. I'll put the little boy on the top of the tree. Then I'll pull down the wall and my garden shall be a children's playground for ever." He was really sorry for what he had done.

So he went down: he opened the door very quietly, and went out into the garden. But, when the children saw him, they were afraid and ran away. Only the little boy did not run: his eyes were so full of tears that he did not see the giant coming. The giant came quietly behind him. He took the little boy gently in his hand and put him up into the tree. Then the tree was suddenly covered with flowers, and the birds came
The Selfish Giant
and sang in it, and the little boy put his arms round the giant's neck and kissed him.

"You must tell him to come tomorrow, he must come tomorrow." "We don't know where he lives. We had never seen him before." The giant felt very sad.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
Every afternoon when school ended, the children came and played with the giant. But the little boy whom the giant loved was never seen again. The giant was very kind to all the children, but he did want to see his first little friend. "How much I would like to see him!" he said.

The Selfish Giant
Vastaa Viestiin